Effective 20th of August 2017
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
4. IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
- We sometimes require personal information in order to provide our services. The information we collect is necessary to provide our services, and we do not collect any information which is not strictly required by the nature of the service. Personal Information which we may collect includes full name, address, e-mail, payment information, and postcode.
- You can access and review the personal information in accordance with applicable laws and upon a written request. We will provide you with access to your personal information within a reasonable time from the receipt of the request. We may sometimes deny your request under relevant laws. You can request to verify, update or correct personal information provided. We might require a valid photo ID in order to determine your identity. There is no charge for updating or changing provided personal information.
- We may keep records of any questions, complaints or compliments made by you and the response if any. Whenever you contact us, we will collect your name, e-mail address and any additional information which you provide and store it on our servers in order to provide you with the best service possible and to improve our Courses, Product and Services.
- By providing us your e-mail address you agree to receive periodical e-mails containing promotions, offers, events, surveys and everything else in connection with the Courses, Product, ‘Mind Your Paws’, and our affiliates. You can choose not to receive these e-mails by following the opt-out procedure described in the e-mail.
- By participating in our programs Users agree to give us the right to use information collected through the program in our marketing campaign, including but not limited to publishing photos, testimonials, first name, initials, interests, preferences, etc.
- We endeavor to maintain appropriate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of personal information which also applies to our disposal or destruction of personal information. We keep the personal Information we collect about you strictly confidential. Only authorized personnel have access to this personal Information.
5. NON-IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
- By visiting the Site we automatically collect some non-identifiable Information regarding your computer or mobile device and your activities. We may collect other Information in order to improve the User’s experience and provide better service. This Information is not personally identifiable. The Site might use “cookies” in order to help improve the User experience. The User can deny access to cookies through their browser settings.
- We use your information to provide and improve our services, customize services for you, better understand our Users, diagnose and fix problems, etc.
6. THIRD PARTIES WEBSITES AND WIDGETS
- The Site may contain links to other external websites that do not fall under our domain. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such external websites. If you choose to follow such links to external websites, you do so at your risk.
- The Site includes social media features in the form of widgets which function like separate programs working within the Site. Your interaction with these widgets is governed by policies of a third-party providing them.
7. CONTACT INFORMATION